Jonathan Elliott established his plumbing and heating business in 2008 based in Wolsingham and has built a loyal customer base in and around Weardale, Bishop Auckland and County Durham. We cover all aspects of plumbing and heating including gas, oil and LPG heating systems but for the last couple of years, Biomass heating has become more prominent.
Having completed the qualifications for installation, repair and servicing with Windhager, one of the country’s biggest Biomass boiler suppliers, Jonathan and his team can offer specialist knowledge of this government subsidised innovative wood pellet system to the North East and North Yorkshire.
We can offer residents and businesses with the requirement for energy efficient heating;
- Competitive quotes
- Minimum 5 year warranty
- Efficient & reliable service
- Knowledge and expertise
Good reasons to install a biomass boiler
- Use a sustainable source of energy that's clean and efficient
- Save money on heating and hot water bills
- Add value to your property
- Get a return on your investment
- Release yourself from the grip of the national power generators and fluctuating energy prices
- Reduce your CO2 emissions
- Take care of the environment
Whether you’ve already had your RHI quote or are simply looking at the energy efficient options available to you, call Jonathan Elliott for anything from friendly, experienced advice or a full quote on 07970 482241 or 01388 527006. References can happily be supplied from previous Biomass jobs.